BOAN IMMOBILIER boasts :
- More than 60 years experience of real estate in Megève,
- In-depth knowledge of the local property market and its specificities,
- A team of 5 professionals dedicated to transactions,
- A highly loyal clientele,
- Modern and innovative marketing methods,
- A privileged location in the heart of the village,
- A partnership with KNIGHT FRANK, a renowed international reference in real estate.
The real estate marketin Megève in 2023 :
Our services +++ :See all
Local, national and international advertising:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS ?
Due to new regulations, the obligations and responsibilities of the vendor are relatively constraining. The process towards a successful completion of sale requires both rigour and professionalism.
We offer you knowledge and experience, adapted services and modern and innovative marketing tools in a quest to guarantee your complete satisfaction.
Your estate agent is an expert in the local property market capable of making a correct valuation based on recognised methods and precise criteria. Overvaluation or undervaluation of a property is not in the interest of the agent.
Your estate agent is aware of both market demand and competition. If necessary, he will consult the real estate database that lists the sales of all properties and the price they were sold for.
Primarily, your property must be easy to view and presented in the best possible conditions.
Create a neutral atmosphere by removing personal belongings such as family photos, decorative objects, excess furniture etc. This will enable visitors to imagine themselves in the property. In order to attract clients looking to buy a turnkey property it is often worth adding a fresh coat of neutral paint and cleaning carpets.
You should trust your estate agent’s experience. He or she will choose the keywords to describe your property, will take photos in an objective manner and will select the necessary advertising and communication tools.
It is important to communicate, but not to overexpose. One must arouse the interest of potential buyers but not bore them. A property should not be listed several times on a similar media support (seloger, bienici…).
We see four major advantages:
– With the guarantee of being rewarded for his work, the agent will engage the necessary resources for promotion and advertising such as professional photos, paid targeting on social networks etc.
– For the vendor, entrusting his property to a sole agent and therefore to a single person of contact, simplifies general organisation, particularly during viewings and key handover.
– On average, a sole agent property sells twice as fast as a multi-agent property. Its rarity gives it an exclusive character on today’s market.
– A property that sells within a reasonable period of time costs the vendor less (co-ownership charges, local taxes etc.).
For our part, we offer more attractive fees for sole agent contracts “mandat exclusive”.
It is also important to note that this type of contract is limited in time. If you are not satisfied, you can cancel after three months.
To book an appointment, arrange a valuation or make a simple enquiry…